Monday, November 26, 2012

Advertisements

It seems like everywhere I turn there are advertisements. I can't seem to escape them.





I can't even enjoy listening to my music without being interrupted by annoying advertisements. Every once in a while I wouldn't mind seeing one, but it is becoming a tad too excessive. Also, most of the time the advertisements are pointless and don't even strike your attention.
I listen to music all the time. The first thing I do when I get home is turn on some sort of music. I would frequently go on Pandora to listen to whatever radio station I desired. They would occasionally play some commercials right after a song, but lately those occasional commercials are becoming traditional. 
Not being able to listen to my music without a commercial between every two songs is starting to irritate me. I understand that they have to pay for their radio station in someway though, so I guess I shouldn't be complaining.



Word of the Day: Nonessential: Having little or no importance

No comments:

Post a Comment